Verse

The heavens declare the glory of God, 
and the sky proclaims the work of His hands. Psalms 19:1

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Beginning....

 Well we have been 'leaving' to become full time RV'ers for about three months now. We have left and returned, left and returned a few times. Well today, April 28th we said our goodbyes and we are now heading east. We have no plans of returning to California for about four months.
Our first stop will be in Elko, Nevada to visit my brother Don and his family. He is going to help us do a bit of 'remodeling' on our entertainment center.
After that we plan on spending a few days around the Moab, Utah area and then it is off to Colorado!
As we were getting ready to leave this morning, and we were all feeling a bit blue at the thought of being apart from our California family for so long I looked out in our backyard and saw this amazing fellow:
Anyone who knows me, knows I am crazy about photography and particularly nature. This was the first time I have had the privilege of having a pheasant sitting on my back fence just begging to be photographed. I ran out to the 5er, grabbed my camera and was able to get off a few clicks before he flew away. My day just got better! I looked up to the heaven's and said, "I love You too!" 
Our Father will be with us and with those left at home every moment of every day. 
Check back often to see where we are and what we are doing. We might be somewhere near you! If you would like you can also put your email at the bottom of the page and you will get updates when we post an update in writing or new photos. 
For now....Deb

8 comments:

Faybaby said...

Good evening Mike, Deb and Webster.
Rodney and I will be praying for you as you travel across God's amazing country.
What a gorgeous beginning...a male pheasant.
Have an amazing journey and I look forward to being a part of your lives through your blog.
Love you both,
Sonja

Anonymous said...

Please put me on your email list dragonfly121371@yahoo.com
This is our plan to do this in a year or two. The me lol is Dottie Baty Lee

Anonymous said...

I so look forward to "seeing" this beautiful country through your blog. Looks like your bird friends sent the big guy to see you off.
Safe travels and love to you both!
Paige

Anonymous said...

GOD BLESS...

Mike, Deb & Webster said...

Sonja....Thank you for the prayers! We are so excited about seeing more of this awesome country...Love you!

Dottie...You are on my list! So hope it works out for you and Ken....we are excited for this new season in our life.

Paige... Yes, this big guy did see us off! Now I just want one of your cardinals to greet us when we get to you place! Love you...

Hey Edd...Hope to see you here often. Would love to be doing this with you and Karen! Love you!

Anonymous said...

we are hooking up to the OSV thursday and heading to the coast for GeGe number one birthday...

Mike, Deb & Webster said...

Have fun Edd! We are enjoying our time here with Don and the family....

Valerie (Favorite Stops Along the Way) said...

I can't wait to see all of your wonderful adventures.Love you two!!